Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sole's going away party

WARNING! This post contains a lot of tears. So what can I say... It was Sole's, my best exchange friend's, going away party. Oh and btw I'm writing this in English in case Sole will read this (which I'm pretty sure she will.) It's freaking hard to say good bye to a person you've got so attached to, but here we are now, alive after a really emotional week. I know I'll miss Sole a lot, she's one of the greatest people I've ever met. I don't know anybody who'd be so happy as she is and would smile as much as she does. She always made my day. But I know I'll fly to Chile at some point (when I'll win the lottery or something haha) and she'll come and visit me. This is not the end!

Saturday night was really interesting. We might be laughing out loud and then after 5 minutes we would be crying our eyes out. That's pretty much just how it was. You will probably figure it out from these BEAUTIFUL pictures anyways. 

Yeah and this is dedicated to my dear Solange.
Love you,
Tiia





Sole's sister is the cutest thing ever.

The scrapbook I made for Sole

Sole, we are beautiful.

Girls




That's the motto nigga YOLO

"SOLE"



My eyes...


Sole's lovely sisters


Half moons! Uticaaaaaaa.




Me with the cake I made for Sole



Utica Rotary Club exchange students!



My face kinda ruins this picture...

Love this most random picture ever!



Yupyup...

No comments:

Post a Comment